Limited Edition Defeat the Label HoodieSPECIAL ORDER ITEM: Please allow 7-15 business days for this garment to be shipped. Each is hand-made.
Defeat the Label Weird Patch T-ShirtDue to the unique finishing process it is typical to see differences in color and pattern between every tee shirt.
Defeat the Label Label Print ZipLong-sleeve zip-up hoodie with split front pockets Brushed w/ nickel zipper.
This time of year we are often asked by the schools to come and speak to their students about the difference between teasing and bullying. Some students have a general idea of the difference between the two but the line is still blurred for others. If you are looking for a way to speak with your students or child regarding the difference between teasing and bullying, please feel free to use the information below as a guiding point.
Teasing is when you make fun of or are attempting to provoke someone. There are two types of teasing:
Playful and Friendly Teasing
- Used as a way of fitting in or when talking with our friends.
- It is not used to make fun of characteristics that are out of someone’s control such as disabilities, ethnicity, faith, etc.
- It is not harmful.
- It is not repetitive.
- Someone starts getting more than their fair share.
- Repetitive, even when the person has asked them to stop.
- Often done by someone you don’t have a close relationship with.
- Makes fun of characteristics that are out of someone’s control such as disabilities, ethnicity, faith, etc.
- The behavior is aggressive with the intent to inflict physical or emotional pain.
- The behavior is repetitive.
- The behavior occurs in a relationship where the bully has more power than the victim.