In The Media
Keep up to date with the latest news
- April 3, 20171Need a way to address bullying or intolerance in your school? Defeat the Label’s Stand4Change Day is JUST what you are looking for! Here are 5 reasons why your school should Stand4Change on May 5, 2017! 1. Unite with Schools Worldwide Stand4Change Day is Defeat the Label’s yearly call to [...]
- February 23, 20171Social Exclusion is now recognized as a sub group of bullying. This means that idea of excluding someone repeatedly, aggressively and on purpose with the intent to cause emotional harm to them, is right up there with verbal, physical and cyber bullying. Social exclusion is bullying when a child feels [...]
- January 28, 2017CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
- December 30, 20161According to the i-SAFE Foundation, 42% of kids have been bullied while online. 1 in 4 have had it happen more than once. 35% of kids have been threatened online. Nearly 1 in 5 have had it happen more than once. 58% have not told their parents or an adult [...]
- December 1, 2016It’s the time of the year where all start feeling the stresses of the season no matter what holiday we celebrate. There are school parties and concerts, family parties and company parties, cooking, baking and shopping! It’s easy to get wrapped up in everything that goes on but no matter [...]
- November 14, 20161Are you afraid your child is being bullied and you don’t know how to ask? Are you starting to question the answer of “fine” every time you ask them how their day was? These six questions will help you get a better understanding of what goes on during your child’s [...]