In The Media
Keep up to date with the latest news
- February 23, 20170Social Exclusion is now recognized as a sub group of bullying. This means that idea of excluding someone repeatedly, aggressively and on purpose with the intent to cause emotional harm to them, is right up there with verbal, physical and cyber bullying. Social exclusion is bullying when a child feels [...]
- January 28, 2017CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
- December 30, 20160According to the i-SAFE Foundation, 42% of kids have been bullied while online. 1 in 4 have had it happen more than once. 35% of kids have been threatened online. Nearly 1 in 5 have had it happen more than once. 58% have not told their parents or an adult [...]
- December 1, 2016It’s the time of the year where all start feeling the stresses of the season no matter what holiday we celebrate. There are school parties and concerts, family parties and company parties, cooking, baking and shopping! It’s easy to get wrapped up in everything that goes on but no matter [...]
- November 14, 20160Are you afraid your child is being bullied and you don’t know how to ask? Are you starting to question the answer of “fine” every time you ask them how their day was? These six questions will help you get a better understanding of what goes on during your child’s [...]
- October 5, 20160Here at Defeat the Label, we are really proud to call ourselves a community organization. We don’t just work with schools and teachers, nor do we just work with parents. We certainly do not just work with students. We work with all everybody to address the overall situations of bullying [...]